Borno State University, BOSU Post UTME Admission Form 2022/2023, Courses Offered, Screening Requirements, How to Apply Online, and Application Closing Date for 2022/2023 academic year.
Details of the Borno State University (BOSU) Post UTME Screening Admission Application Form 2022/2023, Programmes Duration, entrance requirements, registration dates, application fees, application dates, prospectus pdf download, and admission closing date are published below.
Borno State University (BOSU) Post UTME Admission Form 2022/2023
The Borno State University (BOSU) Post UTME admission screening/registration form portal 2022/2023 is open to all qualified applicants irrespective of color, race, ethnic identity, religion, gender, or national origin provided they qualify for the program for which they want to apply.
Both Nigerian and International interested students can apply for the Borno State University Post UTME Admission provided they meet the cut-off mark and entry requirements for the program they are applying for.
We @Theinfoportal.com hope that the information provided below will enable you to make an informed decision about applying to BOSU Degree Programmes 2022. To help you get the most out of the information provided, here are a few key points you should bear in mind:
- Identify the program you wish to study
- The minimum entrance requirements for the program
- Post UTME Cut-off Mark
- Application fee and application closing date
Borno State University Degree Courses
Interested candidates are hereby requested to apply for a change of institution on the JAMB portal for consideration of admission into the undergraduate Programmes offered by the university.
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- B. Agriculture
FACULTY OF ARTS & EDUCATION
- Arts & Social Science Education
- B A (Ed ) Education/Economic
- B. A Education/English
- B. A Education/Islamic Studies
- Educational Foundation
- B. Ed Educational Management
- B. Ed Guidance & Counselling
- Islamic Studies
- B.A. Islamic Studies
- B.A. English
- B.A. Literature In English
- Science Education
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Biology
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Chemistry
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Computer Science
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Mathematic
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Physics
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- Biological Sciences
- B.Sc Biotechnology
- B. Sc. Animal & Environmental Biology
- B. Sc. Plant Science & Biotechnology
- B. Sc. Chemistry
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- B. Sc. Computer Science
- B. Sc. Mathematics
- B. Sc. Statistics
- B. Sc. Physics
FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B. Sc. Accounting
- Business Administration
- B. Sc. Business Administration
- B. Sc. Economics
- B. Sc. Geography
- Mass Communication
- B. Sc. Mass Communication
- Political Science
- B. Sc. Political Science
- B. Sc. Peace Studies & Conflict Resolution
- Public Administration
- B Sc. Public Administration
- B. Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B. Sc. Sociology
BOSU Admission Cut-Off Mark
The Approved Institutional and Programme and Cut-Off Marks for the 2022/2023 academic session are as follows:
|2.||Science||Plant Science & Biotechnology||150|
|Animal & Environmental Biology||150|
|3.||Social& Management Sciences||Peace Studies & Conflict Resolution||150|
|Criminology & Security Studies||150|
|4.||All other courses||All other courses||140|
BOSU Post UTME Eligibility
Candidate willing to participate in the screening exercise most fulfil the following requirements:
- Candidate must have chosen Borno State University as their first choice and have scored the minimum required cut-off marks for the programmes they applied.
- Candidate must five relevant O’level credits (including Mathematics and English Language)
- Candidates with a minimum of lower credit at National Diploma or Merit in NCE are eligible to register for DE.
- Candidates who have not met the required cut-off marks of the programmes they have chosen as their first choices but have appropriate score are required to change to other relevant progammes at jamb portal.
- Both UTME/DE candidates must upload their A’level and O’level Results at jamb portal.
Failure to comply, such candidate admission cannot be processed.
How to Apply for BOSU Post UTME Admission
Note – Once the Borno State University (BOSU) Post UTME Admission Application Portal/Form closes, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the applications are still ongoing.
Application forms can be obtained on the Borno State University Admission Portal or on the University’s official website.
1. You are to visit the University website www.Bosu.edu.ng and then click on PORTAL
2. Click on Post UTME Portal
3. Click on ‘New application’.
4. Login page will be displayed for you.
5. Use your Phone Number as your Username and Password to log in.
6. You will be directed to REMITA payment platform to make payment.
7. Choose a payment option ( i.e. using ATM Card or Bank):
A. ATM Card Payment Option:
- Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
- Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
- Enter your Card details and ATM PIN No. and ‘submit’
- OTP confirmatory code will be sent to your phone/email to confirm your transaction.
- FINALLY, enter the sent OTP code to complete your transaction.
- N2, 000.00 will be deducted from your account.
- After completing the payment, you will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with your registration.
B. Bank Payment Option:
- Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
- Select Bank;
- Enter your details as required and ‘submit’
- Print the e-invoice containing the Remita Reference No. and take to any Commercial Bank and pay the sum of two thousand (N2, 000.00).
- A payment receipt will be generated for you from the bank.
- Log on to BOSU website again, select ‘POST UTME PORTAL’,
- select ‘existing applicant’ and enter your Phone No as username and Password again. You will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with registration.
CHOICE OF PROGRAMME:
You are required to select the choice of your programme of study from the list of available programmes.
- You are expected to enter not more than two sittings of your O’ level Examination results with their centers/examination numbers
- In addition to the above, DE applicants are expected to enter institution And class of diploma/statement of result obtained (ND, HND, NCE, A level).
UPLOADING OF DOCUMENTS:
For DE candidates only Upload Scanned Copies of the following Documents (the documents should not exceed Between 200kb and 300Kb each in PDF format):
- JAMB Acknowledgement Slip for DE
- O’ Level Result(s); two sittings maximum
- A Level Result (ND/HND/NCE) For DE
After filling/uploading all the necessary information/Certificates, you are advised to cross check and ensure that all entries/uploads are correct. You should then Submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit application’ button.
12. PRINTING OF APPLICATION FORM:
After successful submission of your application, your application page is displayed. Your Phone Number is your Application ID (Password) as well as your login Username. You may wish to print your application form by Clicking on the ‘Print Application’ button.
For any enquiry Contact us at [email protected] or Call this number: 07014449880.
Click Here to access the official Borno State University (BOSU) Website.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS USING THE SHARE BUTTONS BELOW!