Edusoko University Admission List 2022/2023… How to Check Edusoko University Admission Status on Jamb Caps 2022/2023 – portal.jamb.gov.ng/eFacility.
All undergraduate, direct entry, JUPEB, remedial, part-time, diploma, sandwich, distance education (IDL), and other programmes candidates who applied to study at the Edusoko University for the 2022/2023 academic year can now check their admission application status online or offline.
The list of admitted candidates has been uploaded online via JAMB CAPS Candidates are to follow the procedure below to check;
How to Check Edusoko University Admission Status on Jamb Caps 2022/2023
- Visit: https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and log in with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard Edusoko University Admission List
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
- Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
- Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to click ”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
For those whose status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted”, you are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.
Note: Clicking ”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates.
How to Download Edusoko University Admission Letter 2022/2023
The Edusoko University admission letter is a pdf document that indicates that you have been offered provisional admission into any degree program in the institution for the academic year.
Prospective Students can now download the Edusoko University admission letter 2022/2023 in pdf via their student portal.
You can access the Edusoko University Student Portal 24 hours a day from any location with an internet connection using a desktop computer, a laptop, a notebook, a tablet, and even a smartphone.
- Go to the official Edusoko University website and Click on the “portal” link
If You don’t get your admission letter via your student dashboard, You can reach out to your faculty of the HOD Office.
How to Print JAMB Admission Letter
To print the JAMB Admission Letter on JAMB Caps, kindly follow the steps below
- Visit https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/eFacility
- Log in with your email and password
- Click the admission letter link
- You will be required to make a payment of N1,000. After payment, you will be able to access your admission letter.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS USING THE SHARE BUTTONS BELOW!