McPherson University Admission Application Process 2022/2023 academic session.
We are pleased with your decision to undertake studies at McPherson University. You are warmly welcomed to our Centre of Excellence which offers value-added teaching, research, and public service.
McPherson University Admission Application Process 2022/2023
The McPherson University online application portal 2022/2023 is open to all irrespective of color, race, ethnic identity, religion, gender, or national origin provided he/she have the portal login details.
You can access the McPherson University Admission Portal 24 hours a day from any location with an internet connection using a desktop computer, a laptop, notebooks, tablets, and even smartphones.
Step 1: Select your preferred program (Courses) of study
- Application forms can be obtained at any of the College Sites/Campuses and, or on the College Website;
- Go to the School Prospectus, and select the programme/s that you wish to study for.
Step 2: Online Admission Application Forms 2022/2023
- Hard-copy application forms must be completed using a pen, with clear printing. You must sign your application form. Application forms that are not signed will not be processed.
- To apply online Click HERE
- Please note that the application form is not a registration form, the registration forms will be made available to successful applicants.
An incomplete application will result in delays in processing.
Step 3: Supporting documentation
All applications require supporting documents to be submitted to the College.
Completed Application forms must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Certified copy of the latest results/qualification
- Certified copy of Identity document
- Attached medical statement from a registered doctor if you have any disability or ongoing medical condition that will require you to seek special assistance from the College,
The School cannot consider your application if all required supporting documentation is not attached.
Step 4: Application fee
- To be announced.
Step 5: Submit application
- Completed application forms should be submitted online or sent to any of the College Sites in Person.
Step 6: Acceptance/ Non-acceptance letter
- Applicants will be notified of their acceptance or non-acceptance status after two weeks of receiving their applications.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!