Osun State University, Oshogbo, UNIOSUN Direct Entry Admission Form 2023/2024, Screening Requirements, How to Apply, and Closing Date for the 2023/2024 academic year.
Applications are invited from qualified direct-entry candidates aspiring to study any program at the Osun State University, Oshogbo (UNIOSUN) for the 2023/2024 academic session.
UNIOSUN direct entry DE admission screening/registration form portal 2023/2024 is open to all qualified applicants irrespective of color, race, ethnic identity, religion, gender, or national origin provided they qualify for the program for which they want to apply.
Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Direct Entry Admission Requirements 2023/2024
- Candidates are required to fill out the Bio-Data form correctly and appropriately
- Candidates are also required to scan and upload the original of candidate’s academic qualifications
- Candidates are expected to submit their completed bio-data forms online (please submit only once).
- Candidates who upload wrong or incomplete bio-data will automatically be disqualified
- No candidate is required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometrics of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
- Candidates who do not register for the Direct Entry Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission.
How to Apply for UNIOSUN Direct Entry Screening Form
Candidates are to apply online by visiting the University website, clicking on Apply under Admissions and Create Profile, following the instruction therein, and making payment as stated on the portal with their preferred payment method (Card, Bank Transfer, etc).
Upon successful payment, upload your passport (not more than 600kb) and fill in other relevant information in the following sections, then preview for corrections, submit and print a copy of the filled form.
Online registration and Payment Instructions:
- Visit https://www.uniosun.edu.ng/ (Click portal link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Direct Entry as the Admissions Form Type
- Enter your phone number and email address
- Click on the MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make a payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using a pre-payment slip.
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration.
Note – Once the Osun State University, Oshogbo (UNIOSUN) Direct Entry Admission Application Portal/Form closes, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the applications are still ongoing.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS USING THE SHARE BUTTONS BELOW!