Western Delta University Postgraduate Admission Form 2022/2023, Courses (Programs) Offered, Screening Requirements, How to Apply, and Closing Date for the 2022/2023 academic year.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates aspiring to study any postgraduate program at Western Delta University for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Western Delta University Postgraduate Admission Form Requirements
The Western Delta University postgraduate admission screening/registration form portal 2022/2023 is open to all qualified applicants irrespective of color, race, ethnic identity, religion, gender, or national origin provided they qualify for the program for which they want to apply.
- Candidates are required to fill out the Bio-Data form correctly and appropriately
- Candidates are also required to scan and upload the original of candidate’s academic qualifications
- Candidates are expected to submit their completed bio-data forms online (please submit only once).
- Candidates who upload wrong or incomplete bio-data will automatically be disqualified
How to Apply for Western Delta University Postgraduate Program Form
Candidates are to apply online by visiting the University website, clicking on Apply under Admissions and Create Profile, following the instruction therein, and making payment as stated on the portal with their preferred payment method (Card, Bank Transfer, etc).
Upon successful payment, upload your passport (not more than 600kb) and fill in other relevant information in the following sections, then preview for corrections, submit and print a copy of the filled form.
You can access the Western Delta University Postgraduate Registration Portal 24 hours a day from any location with an internet connection using a desktop computer, a laptop, a notebook, a tablet, and even a smartphone.
Online registration and Payment Instructions:
- Visit https://wdu.edu.ng/ (Click the portal link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Postgraduate as the Admissions Form Type
- Enter your phone number and email address
- Click on the MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make a payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using a pre-payment slip.
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration.
Note – Once the Western Delta University Postgraduate Program Admission Application Portal/Form closes, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the applications are still ongoing.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS USING THE SHARE BUTTONS BELOW!